Clients are priority
For Virginia, there is a personal side to real estate. Aside from ranking high nationally in sales, she believes the business is not about being “number one” but about providing clients with the best possible service and support.
Click to see my 5-star service on Zillow
- Real Trends Best of America, Individual agents 2022
- Top Producer, Gold, Phoenix Magazine 2022
- Russ Lyon Elite, Chairman’s Board 2019-2022
- Ranked in the Top 30 Real Estate Agents by Phoenix Business Journal 2016.
- Top 3%, Chairman’s Club, 2017,2018
- “Best Realtor in Scottsdale” for 2011, 2013 and 2014. Sponsored by Arizona Foothills Magazine and its partner AZFoothills.com, a voting process is held each year to determine the Valley’s favorite and most well-respected individuals, professionals and businesses.
Virginia’s successes in obtaining these honors are attributed to her clients and the wonderful relationships she has with them.
“Servicing my clients to satisfy their wants and needs is first and foremost,” says Virginia, “and listening to them is the only way you find out how best to do that.”
Representing buyers and sellers in residential real estate in the neighborhoods of Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and North Phoenix for over thirty years, Virginia is dedicated to working closely with her clients to ensure they are aware of current, critical real estate market data. She feels this is of the utmost importance so her buyers and sellers can make well-informed decisions and ultimately reach their real estate goals.
Virginia maintains her knowledge of the real estate market and industry trends. She is dedicated to keeping herself and her clients abreast of the latest news, developments, and forecasts in the real estate industry. This, combined with an impeccable level of service and commitment to her clients, is what defines Virginia’s “Client First Approach.”
In keeping with Virginia’s commitment to providing her clients with the highest level of service, Virginia has built a team to provide her clients added service in every aspect of the selling and purchasing process. Virginia is always available to her clients, personally, but she has hand-selected some outstanding agents to help her with the details. This support is to ensure there is no detail forgotten and no client left unattended.
Virginia’s team follows the Realtor’s Code of Ethics to ensure her clients and associates are treated with the highest integrity.